Division of Agricultural Sciences and Natural Resources
DASNR News (View more)
- Drought is everyone's concern
STILLWATER, Okla. – It is unlikely a wheat producer living in rural Oklahoma and an accountant comfortably settled in one of the state’s urban centers will view drought in the same way.
- OSU hosting new herbicide technologies events in El Reno and Altus
EL RENO, Okla. – Agricultural producers and herbicide applicators in western and southwestern Oklahoma should plan now to attend one of the Oklahoma Cooperative Extension Services’ upcoming New Row Crop Traits and Herbicide Technologies events.
- Register now to attend the 2017 Eastern Oklahoma Beef Cattle Summit
McALESTER, Okla. – Cattle producers seeking ways to better manage their operations in ever more challenging business conditions should register now to attend the April 6 Eastern Oklahoma Beef Cattle Summit in McAlester.
- Use zone concept to protect home from wildfires
STILLWATER, Okla. – More than 830,000 acres of land across Oklahoma have burned so far this month due to wildfires. Lives, homes, livestock and crops have been lost in the devastation.
- Recruitment open for Oklahoma regions to take part in Stronger Economies Together program
STILLWATER, Okla. – Oklahoma is among six states selected to take part in Stronger Economies Together Phase Seven, a proven, highly interactive program that promotes rural economic development.
- Removing smoke odor following a fire
STILLWATER, Okla. – Many parts of Oklahoma recently experienced devastating wildfires. Some families lost their homes, while other homes and structures in the path of the flames were spared.
- FAPC Research Symposium kicks off 20-year anniversary celebration
STILLWATER, Okla. - Oklahoma State University's Robert M. Kerr Food & Agricultural Products Center kicked off its 20-year anniversary celebration during the 17th Annual Research Symposium.