Division of Agricultural Sciences and Natural Resources
DASNR News (View more)
- The many benefits of wetlands
STILLWATER, Okla. – They have been there all along, but the stretch of consecutive years of intense drought left much of Oklahoma’s wetlands dry.
- Deadheading roses encourages new growth
STILLWATER, Okla. – When you hear the term deadhead, some people may think of the faithful followers of the legendary rock band The Grateful Dead. However, for gardeners, the term has to do with keeping their gardens and landscapes looking good.
- Oklahoma State University releases crop analysis app
STILLWATER, Okla. – Oklahoma State University is making available a new app that allows users to quantify green vegetation in a plant’s canopy in the field through photos taken using a smartphone.
- New OSU Berry Fellows would make namesake ‘pleased’
STILLWATER, Okla. – Four members of Oklahoma State University’s Division of Agricultural Sciences and Natural Resources have been selected as 2015-2017 Berry Fellows by the Oklahoma Water Resources Center.
- OSU’s Randy Raper named new assistant director of statewide Experiment Station system
STILLWATER, Okla. – Oklahoma State University’s Randy Raper is embracing the challenge of taking on multiple roles vital to the long-term success and sustainability of Oklahoma’s agricultural industries, environmental stewardship efforts and community development.
- Oklahoma Vineyard Quality Project reveals opportunities for state's wine industry
STILLWATER, Okla. – The Oklahoma wine industry has grown tremendously during the last several years, and now the Oklahoma Vineyard Quality Project is enhancing the ability of state grape growers and winemakers to strengthen their operations further.
- Extension and AARP teaming up to help Oklahoma caregivers
STILLWATER, Okla. – Thousands of caregivers across Oklahoma will benefit from a new partnership between the Oklahoma Cooperative Extension Service and AARP Oklahoma.