Division of Agricultural Sciences and Natural Resources
DASNR News (View more)
- A growing relationship…
Old School Farms lies at the foot of some radio antennas in south Oklahoma City.
- Lerblance inducted into Oklahoma 4-H Hall of Fame
STILLWATER, Okla. – When Lexie Lerblance started third grade at a new school, everything was new – new teachers, new friends and new after-school activities. Although she played sports, she was looking for something different at the time.
- Murray County 4-H’er inducted into Oklahoma 4-H Hall of Fame
STILLWATER, Okla. – Throughout his 10-year 4-H career, Steven Baringer set goals for himself. While he has been quite successful in this youth organization, there was one goal he did not achieve – that of being selected to serve as a State 4-H Ambassador.
- Prominent artist’s work to be on display at Oklahoma State
STILLWATER, Okla. – The beautiful marriage of the technical side of agriculture and the imagery of art come together every day at Oklahoma State University.
- OSU Cooperative Extension’s Josh Bushong receives industry honor
LAHOMA, Okla. – Josh Bushong, Oklahoma State University Cooperative Extension area agronomist for the state’s Northwest District, has been named the 2016 recipient of the Mark C. Boyles Oilseed Industry Meritorious Service Award.
- Round bale costs part of managing profit margins for some beef producers
STILLWATER, Okla. – Although round bales have been popular with beef producers for many years, there are many challenges to buying, producing and using round bales correctly and cost effectively.
- Take action now to stockpile bermudagrass for winter cattle use
STILLWATER, Okla. – Temperatures may be hitting 100 degrees Fahrenheit or more, but it is winter that should be on the mind of producers looking to stockpile bermudagrass hay.