Division of Agricultural Sciences and Natural Resources
DASNR News (View more)
- Environmental Law Enforcement Officer Trainings slated in Ada and Lawton
STILLWATER, Okla. – If you take a drive down the back roads of Oklahoma, it is likely you will find an illegal dump site. While they are unsightly, illegal and can cause damage to the environment, they also are unattractive to those who might choose to move into a community.
- OSU researchers hunting for dead birds
STILLWATER, Okla. – Windows are beautiful. They allow natural light into your home or office building, add beauty to the appearance of the structure and allow whoever is inside to feel like they are outside.
- Preventing ticks on your pets
STILLWATER, Okla. - Now that the weather is warming up, people are spending more time outdoors with their pets.
- Prairie-chicken identification
They are both medium-sized birds with dark brown to black feathers and feathered feet. The only difference to the untrained eye is one is lesser and one is greater.
- New food safety option available through OSU food science degree
STILLWATER, Okla. – A new food safety degree option available through Oklahoma State University’s College of Agricultural Sciences and Natural Resources will provide widespread benefits, from students looking toward a viable career to the food industry and consumers.
- OSU student researcher says Cherokee traditions propel her to study disease prevention
STILLWATER, Okla. – Amber Suena Anderson’s full name means “golden beyond tomorrow,” and the Cherokee Nation citizen takes this meaning to heart.
- May Day Festival to kick of children’s programs at The Botanic Garden at OSU
STILLWATER, Okla. – The Botanic Garden at Oklahoma State University has long been known for offering educational programs for adults. However, there is something for the younger set as well.