Division of Agricultural Sciences and Natural Resources
DASNR News (View more)
- OSU represented on statewide conservation task force
OKLAHOMA CITY — The Oklahoma Conservation Task Force, a new statewide collaboration focused on advancing conservation efforts across the state, was recently launched at a special signing in Oklahoma City.
- OSU agricultural economist Derrell Peel honored for lifetime achievement
STILLWATER, Okla. – Derrell Peel of Oklahoma State University’s Division of Agricultural Sciences and Natural Resources is the 2017 Southern Agricultural Economics Association Lifetime Achievement Award recipient.
- Wheat streak mosaic virus confirmed in Oklahoma wheat
STILLWATER, Okla. – Oklahoma State University’s Plant Disease and Insect Diagnostic Laboratory has confirmed the presence of wheat streak mosaic virus in Oklahoma.
- DASNR’s Max Melstrom earns top regional recognition
STILWATER, Okla. – Oklahoma State University’s Max Melstrom has become one of the go-to professionals when it comes to determining the value of natural resource use and environmental policy in Oklahoma, the region and beyond.
- Oklahoma cattle producers ravaged by March 7 wildfires given permission to use CRP lands
STILLWATER, Okla. – The U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA), acting in response to a directive from President Donald J. Trump, has authorized Oklahoma cattle producers impacted by the March 7 wildfires to graze Conservation Reserve Program lands.
- Clean up the clutter with the help of a tape measure
STILLWATER, Okla. – As homeowners prepare for the traditional spring cleaning effort, they should add a tape measure to the list of essential items necessary to do the job right.
- Using homemade cleaners can improve indoor air quality at home
STILLWATER, Okla. – What do vinegar, cornstarch and baking soda have in common? Besides sharing space in the kitchen pantry, these and other household items can be used as the basis for do-it-yourself cleaning supplies.