Division of Agricultural Sciences and Natural Resources
DASNR News ( View more... )
- CASNR announces 2014 Distinguished Alumni
STILLWATER, Okla. – The College of Agricultural Sciences and Natural Resources at Oklahoma State University announced Ross McKnight, Dr. Barry Pollard and Larry Shell as the 2014 CASNR Distinguished Alumni.
- Longwood Gardens executive director on OSU campus Oct. 2
STILLWATER, Okla. – The executive director of one of the country’s premier botanical gardens will present a public lecture at Oklahoma State University Oct. 2.
- Advanced viticulture and enology training workshop slated Oct. 10
STILLWATER, Okla. – For more than a dozen years, Oklahoma State University has offered a Grape Management Course to those individuals who have an established vineyard, or to those who are just getting into the industry.
- Food safety will help ensure a great tailgate party
STILLWATER, Okla. – Even though the temperatures may still be a bit on the warm side, fall is in the air, and that means one thing across the state of Oklahoma – it is football season.
- Fall armyworms infesting some Oklahoma lawns
STILLWATER, Okla. – Oklahoma homeowners should be on the lookout for the presence of fall armyworms defoliating their lawns, an unwanted pest problem that is being reported across parts of Oklahoma.