Division of Agricultural Sciences and Natural Resources
DASNR News (View more)
- OSU releases new wheat variety in time for fall planting
STILLWATER, Okla. – In advance of the upcoming fall planting season, Oklahoma State University’s Division of Agricultural Sciences and Natural Resources announced the release of Bentley, its newest wheat variety.
- Cow-calf producers should register now to attend Sept. 17-18 beef symposium in Oklahoma City
OKLAHOMA CITY – Cattle producers operating intensive beef cow production systems can ensure they are aware of the latest animal care and management innovations by attending the Sept. 17-18 Dr. Kenneth and Caroline McDonald Eng Foundation Symposium in Oklahoma City.
- Cool equine managers help horses avoid heat stress
STILLWATER, Okla. – The historic hottest part of summer is fast approaching, underscoring the importance for horse managers to review basic strategies that will help their equines avoid heat stress.
- Value-added cattle program OQBN sets fall sales dates
STILLWATER, Okla. – Dates and locations have been set for the latest round of sales for Oklahoma Quality Beef Network certified cattle.
- Dig into soil at backyard composting class at Stillwater Public Library
STILLWATER, Okla. – Local gardeners and conservationists who would like to learn more about backyard composting can attend an informative workshop at the Stillwater Public Library.
- Oklahoma Irrigation Conference set for Aug. 18 in Ft. Cobb
FT. COBB, Okla. – Southern Plains agricultural producers looking to get the most out of their water-use investment should register now to attend the Aug. 18 Oklahoma Irrigation Conference in Ft. Cobb.
- Optimize your horse’s water intake
STILLWATER, Okla. – As the dog days of summer approach, it is paramount that equine owners optimize their horse’s water intake to ensure animal well-being and performance.