Division of Agricultural Sciences & Natural Resources
DASNR News ( View more... )
- Botanic Garden at OSU perfect place for yoga and relaxation
Apr 02, 2014
STILLWATER, Okla. – Stillwater area residents who are looking for a way to unwind after a long day may find just what they need at The Botanic Garden at Oklahoma State University.
- Three Oklahomans to be honored for their positive effects on OSU and the state
Apr 01, 2014
STILLWATER, Okla. – Oklahoma State University’s Division of Agricultural Sciences and Natural Resources will honor three Oklahomans with one of the organization’s highest honors, the DASNR Champion award.
- Getting your pond in shape for fishing season
Mar 27, 2014
Some Oklahomans consider a day at the pond with a good companion, a cold beverage and fish nibbling at the hook, a little splash of heaven.
- Researcher changing traditional biofuel process
Mar 25, 2014
STILLWATER, Okla. – For many years, researchers around the globe have been searching for viable ways to produce biofuels.
- OALP Class XVII now accepting applications
Mar 21, 2014
STILLWATER, Okla. – For more than 30 years, Oklahomans who are engaged in the agricultural industry have been able to enhance their leadership skills through their participation in the Oklahoma Agricultural Leadership Program (OALP).