Division of Agricultural Sciences and Natural Resources
DASNR News (View more)
- Former Payne County 4-H’er competes internationally
STILLWATER, Okla. – Little did she know that flier she brought home several years ago from 4-H camp would change her life.
- Rose rosette disease workshop slated Sept. 10 at OSU-OKC
STILLWATER, Okla. – Gardening enthusiasts and greenhouse professionals who carefully tend their rose gardens know first-hand how devastating rose rosette disease can be.
- OSU releases app to aid wildlife managers with food plot decisions
STILLWATER, Okla. – Getting outside for the start of the hunting season is never far from the minds of Oklahoma sportsmen and sportswomen.
- Treated seed a key need for wheat growers
STILLWATER, Okla. – Oklahoma wheat producers should be treating their seed now to guard against a potential trespasser making its way through fields in northwestern and central Kansas: wheat flag smut.
- There is value in sportfishing
STILLWATER, Okla. – Crops and vegetation have enjoyed the increased rainfall this year. So have municipalities, wildlife, rivers, lakes, fish and anglers.
- Certified Crop Advisor CEUs available through Aug. 18 irrigation conference
STILLWATER, Okla. – Individuals looking to earn Certified Crop Advisor Continuing Education Units in the Soil and Water Management Category should register now to attend the Aug. 18 Oklahoma Irrigation Conference in Ft. Cobb.
- Dividing and replanting iris will enhance flower production
STILLWATER, Okla. – While their delicate petals and warm, summery colors make iris plants a favorite among gardeners, their ease of care also is appealing.