Division of Agricultural Sciences and Natural Resources
DASNR News (View more)
- Newly revised OSU Beef Cattle Manual a great gift
STILLWATER, Okla. – Mooooove over, Christmas presents; the greatest gift for that special cattle producer might just be the newly revised Oklahoma State University Beef Cattle Manual.
- Consider pet’s needs when traveling this holiday season
STILLWATER, Okla. – If your holiday travel plans will take you over the river and through the woods, it is time to start making plans – especially if you plan to take along the furry, four-legged family members.
- Four Oklahoma counties chosen for national economic development initiative
STILLWATER, Okla. – Four northeastern Oklahoma counties now form one of the newest regions selected for the national economic development program, “Stronger Economies Together.”
- OSU awarded nearly $775,000 for improving irrigation management
STILLWATER, Okla. – The U.S. Department of Agriculture recently reached into its proverbial pocket book and awarded $20.5 million for 45 projects to develop and advance the conservation of natural resources.
- Take part in online journey through ‘Farm to Fork’ Massive Open Online Course
STILLWATER, Okla. - For the second consecutive year, Bailey Norwood, professor in the department of agricultural economics for the College of Agricultural Sciences and Natural Resources at Oklahoma State University, will be conducting an online journey connecting agricultural science and the food people eat.
- Tips to keep pets safe during the holidays
STILLWATER, Okla. – With the holiday season now in full swing, many people are celebrating with festive decorations and fun parties.
- OSU researcher receives award in name of his mentor and professor
STILLWATER, Okla. – Henry A. Wright was a pioneer and leader in the world of fire ecology. The late professor from Texas Tech University did more than study fire and write textbooks and journal articles. He made a profound impact on his students.