Division of Agricultural Sciences and Natural Resources
DASNR News (View more)
- It is time to treat for winter weeds
STILLWATER, Okla. – With the cooler temperature in Oklahoma, many people are ready to put out their hay bales, scarecrows and pumpkins to decorate for the fall season. While thinking about the decorations, it also is a great time to think about fall and winter landscaping needs.
- Alumni celebrated at first-ever event at Oklahoma State University
STILLWATER, Okla. – The College of Agricultural Sciences and Natural Resources at Oklahoma State University recently selected its 2015 Distinguished Alumni. This year’s recipients are Minnie Lou Bradley, James Kennamer and Robert Westerman.
- Champions of agriculture selected by OSU
STILLWATER, Okla. – The word champion is synonymous with someone going above and beyond the call of duty to succeed, often on someone else’s behalf or in support of a cause.
- Whitacre, Wilson named 2015 OSU Whatley Award recipients
STILLWATER, Okla. – Oklahoma State University’s Brian Whitacre and Gail Wilson have been named the 2015 recipients of the James A. Whatley Award for Meritorious Service in Agricultural Sciences.
- Oklahoma State’s Ramanjulu Sunkar awarded agricultural sciences honor
STILLWATER, Okla. – Oklahoma State University’s Ramanjulu Sunkar has been named the 2015 recipient of the Sarkeys Distinguished Professor Award by the OSU Division of Agricultural Sciences and Natural Resources.
- Woodland Owners Association slated to meet Sept. 19
Grasslands and prairie are typically thought of when considering Oklahoma landscapes. However, woodland and forest owners’ minds will go in a different direction.
- App designed to help see progression through fire
STILLWATER, Okla. – Things change over time. A man’s hairline, his beltline and retirement fund are some examples of the process.