Division of Agricultural Sciences and Natural Resources
DASNR News (View more)
- Register now to attend July 28 Cattle Trails Wheat and Stocker Conference in Lawton
LAWTON, Okla. – Cattle producers looking to pick up the latest information about maximizing livestock and wheat resources under variable and sometimes volatile weather and market conditions should register now to attend the July 28 Cattle Trails Wheat and Stocker Conference in Lawton.
- OSU wheat researcher Brett Carver honored by the Wheat Quality Council
STILLWATER, Okla. – Brett Carver, Oklahoma State University wheat researcher, earned the 2015 Millers Award from the Wheat Quality Council.
- Using mushrooms to aid in the production of biofuels
STILLWATER, Okla. – The Biobased Products and Energy Center at Oklahoma State University relentlessly pursues the establishment of biorefineries in Oklahoma, with the hopes of reducing U.S. dependence on foreign oil.
- Here’s the dirt on container gardening
STILLWATER, Okla. – For some homeowners, the crowning jewel of their home is the expansive landscape and garden. Large flowerbeds filled with colorful perennials and annuals, bushes and shrubs lining the sidewalks or row upon row of vegetables are what many people envision.
- ‘Dog days of summer’ can be dangerous for your pets
STILLWATER, Okla. – With summer officially underway, Oklahomans are heading outdoors for some fun in the sun.
- Fawns are cute; leave them be
STILLWATER, Okla. – Most fawns in Oklahoma are about a month old at this point. Typically born in late May or early June, the first few weeks of their lives are fairly secretive.
- Janet Cole now leading OSU department of horticulture and landscape architecture
STILLWATER, Okla. – Longtime Oklahoma State University horticultural educator and researcher Janet Cole stepped into a new role this May, taking over as head of the department of horticulture and landscape architecture.