Division of Agricultural Sciences and Natural Resources
DASNR News (View more)
- DASNR selects 2016 Distinguished Alumni and Champions
STILLWATER, Okla. – The Division of Agricultural Sciences and Natural Resources at Oklahoma State University has a rich tradition and history of improving the quality of life for all Oklahomans through conducting and disseminating science-based research.
- Summertime temperatures shorten gestation length in fall-calving cows and heifers
STILLWATER, Okla. – Fall-calving time is approaching rapidly, with its start in some herds sometimes beginning before producers expect.
- Bentley tops in 2015-16 Oklahoma variety performance tests
STILLWATER, Okla. – The results from this year’s growing wheat season are in and Bentley, a hard red winter variety developed by the Oklahoma State University Division of Agricultural Sciences and Natural Resources, was among the best performers across Oklahoma.
- Children’s risk of exposure to head lice goes up with arrival of a new school year
STILLWATER, Okla. – As the school year gets underway and Oklahoma students are reunited with old friends while making new ones, an unintended consequence could be increased risk of exposure to head lice.
- A growing relationship…
Old School Farms lies at the foot of some radio antennas in south Oklahoma City.
- Lerblance inducted into Oklahoma 4-H Hall of Fame
STILLWATER, Okla. – When Lexie Lerblance started third grade at a new school, everything was new – new teachers, new friends and new after-school activities. Although she played sports, she was looking for something different at the time.
- Murray County 4-H’er inducted into Oklahoma 4-H Hall of Fame
STILLWATER, Okla. – Throughout his 10-year 4-H career, Steven Baringer set goals for himself. While he has been quite successful in this youth organization, there was one goal he did not achieve – that of being selected to serve as a State 4-H Ambassador.