Division of Agricultural Sciences and Natural Resources
DASNR News (View more)
- Learn about pecan management at OSU course beginning March 8
STILLWATER, Okla. – If you have an interest in learning more about pecans and what it takes to grow them, mark your calendar for the 2016 Fundamentals of Pecan Management course offered by Oklahoma State University.
- Tool available to help wheat producers make decisions
STILLWATER, Okla. – Timing is everything when trying to get as much bang for your buck as possible in the wheat fields. Wheat producers in Oklahoma have historically circled March 15 on their calendars to remember to pull cattle from the fields.
- Enrollment now open for OSU’s 2016 Grape Management course
STILLWATER, Okla. – Although wheat is what most likely comes to mind when thinking of agricultural crops in Oklahoma, grapes have been making a name for themselves for the last several years.
- Upcoming civic forum marks start of regional economic development project
STILLWATER, Okla. – A civic forum aimed at encouraging the public’s input in the launch of a regional economic development initiative is set for February.
- Making waste products more powerful at OSU
STILLWATER, Okla. – Turning what is widely considered waste into valuable resources is a priority for Oklahoma State University’s BioBased Products and Energy Center.
- Oklahoma Irrigation Conference set for March 8 in Woodward
WOODWARD, Okla. – Southern Plains agricultural producers looking to get the most out of their water-use investment should register now to attend the March 8 Oklahoma Irrigation Conference in Woodward.
- Red River Crops Conference Jan. 20-21 in Altus, Oklahoma
ALTUS, Okla. – Oklahoma and Texas agricultural producers and others interested in learning the latest information about best crop production practices for the Red River region should register now to attend the Jan. 20-21 Red River Crops Conference in Altus.