Division of Agricultural Sciences and Natural Resources
DASNR News (View more)
- Ferguson creating a legacy in OSU dairy
STILLWATER, Okla. – Larry and Kayleen Ferguson have a deep passion for making a difference in the world and they stay connected to their alma mater, Oklahoma State University.
- Byford helps OSU animal science down highway of success
STILLWATER, Okla. – Growing up on a purebred swine operation near Duncan, Oklahoma, Randy Byford was passionate about agriculture and seemed destined to serve in the industry.
- OSU landscape architecture students create proposed memorials for 2015 homecoming parade tragedy
STILLWATER, Okla. – Students in Oklahoma State University’s Department of Horticulture and Landscape Architecture are working on a project that has potential to have a lasting effect in Stillwater.
- Marshall County 4-H’ers bring home national quiz bowl championship
STILLWATER, Okla. – A group of 4-H’ers from Marshall County demonstrated their brain power at the recent National 4-H Livestock Quiz Bowl and captured the national title, the first ever won by an Oklahoma team.
- Register now to attend Nov. 11 Crop Insurance Workshop in Enid
ENID, Okla. – Agricultural producers and farm service providers looking to enhance their knowledge about and ability to design risk management plans for a farm or ranch enterprise should register now to attend the 2016 Crop Insurance Workshop taking place Nov. 11 at Enid’s Autry Technology Center.
- OSU opens its Onsite Wastewater Treatment Training Facility
STILLWATER, Okla. – No one thinks about the septic system until there is something wrong. Then, when there is a problem, there is little understanding of how the system actually operates.
- International trade moderating U.S. meat production
STILLWATER, Okla. – Recently released data indicates U.S. meat exports continued to grow year over year for August, with international trade moderating increased U.S meat production.