Division of Agricultural Sciences and Natural Resources
DASNR News (View more)
- Pets should be included in emergency plan
Oklahoma recently experienced its first round of violent weather with tornadoes touching down in the central and eastern parts of the state.
- Students represent OSU at entomology meeting
STILLWATER, Okla. – Several students in Oklahoma State University’s Department of Entomology and Plant Pathology recently showcased their knowledge and skill at the regional meeting of the Entomological Society of America meeting in Tulsa.
- OSU graduate students conduct black bear population studies
As the weather warms and vegetation begins to grow, the black bears living in southeastern Oklahoma will begin to come out of their dens.
- Oklahoma agricultural pesticide disposal set for April 22
PURCELL, Okla. – Oklahoma agricultural producers, commercial and non-commercial applicators and pesticide dealers can get rid of unwanted pesticides on April 22, courtesy of the Oklahoma Unwanted Pesticide Disposal Program.
- OSU to issue 40-gallon water-use challenge
STILLWATER, Okla. – Oklahoma State University will kick off its March 23-27 OSU Water Week activities by calling for students, staff, faculty and community, county and state residents to take part in the 40-gallon water-use challenge.
- OSU Water Week set for March 23-27
STILLWATER, Okla. – Oklahoma State University is hosting OSU Water Week March 23-27 on its Stillwater campus, highlighting the importance of conservation practices and science-based knowledge in helping to protect the availability and quality of Oklahoma’s and the world’s water resources.
- Extension, USDA offering free grant-writing workshops for farmers markets and local food initiatives
STILLWATER, Okla. – The Oklahoma Cooperative Extension Service is partnering with the U.S. Department of Agriculture and the Regional Rural Development Centers to offer free grant-writing workshops.