Division of Agricultural Sciences & Natural Resources
DASNR News ( View more... )
- Oklahoma Mesonet to be featured at March 21 event in Oklahoma City
Mar 14, 2014
OKLAHOMA CITY – The many benefits provided by the Oklahoma Mesonet system will be showcased March 21 as part of the ongoing “Surviving the Elements: Land and Water Issues of the West” series at the National Cowboy and Western Heritage Museum.
- OSU Cooperative Extension celebrates 100 years of service with historic whistle stop reenactment
Mar 10, 2014
WELLSTON, Okla. – Oklahoma will experience a blast from the past with a modern twist April 12 with the Oklahoma Cooperative Extension Service’s Centennial Whistle Stop and Festival in Wellston.
- Physical activity important for older adults with diabetes
Mar 10, 2014
STILLWATER, Okla. – Anyone living with diabetes or at risk for it knows watching the waistline and staying active play a big role in proactively dealing with the disease. But, finding just the right balance between weight loss and exercise is especially crucial to the rising number of older adults managing the condition.
- NREM professor honored with Lifetime Achievement Award
Mar 07, 2014
STILLWATER, Okla. – Rangelands comprise more than 40 percent of the earth’s land area, so the importance and significance of managing these areas cannot be questioned.
- Invasive Species Conference buzzing in Oklahoma
Mar 05, 2014
We have all had unwanted and even uninvited guests overstay their welcome in our homes. That anxious feeling of wanting those people to leave without knowing how to ask is all too familiar.