Division of Agricultural Sciences and Natural Resources
DASNR News (View more)
- Four Oklahoma counties chosen for national economic development initiative
STILLWATER, Okla. – Four northeastern Oklahoma counties now form one of the newest regions selected for the national economic development program, “Stronger Economies Together.”
- OSU awarded nearly $775,000 for improving irrigation management
STILLWATER, Okla. – The U.S. Department of Agriculture recently reached into its proverbial pocket book and awarded $20.5 million for 45 projects to develop and advance the conservation of natural resources.
- Take part in online journey through ‘Farm to Fork’ Massive Open Online Course
STILLWATER, Okla. - For the second consecutive year, Bailey Norwood, professor in the department of agricultural economics for the College of Agricultural Sciences and Natural Resources at Oklahoma State University, will be conducting an online journey connecting agricultural science and the food people eat.
- Tips to keep pets safe during the holidays
STILLWATER, Okla. – With the holiday season now in full swing, many people are celebrating with festive decorations and fun parties.
- OSU researcher receives award in name of his mentor and professor
STILLWATER, Okla. – Henry A. Wright was a pioneer and leader in the world of fire ecology. The late professor from Texas Tech University did more than study fire and write textbooks and journal articles. He made a profound impact on his students.
- Monitor your money closely during the shopping season
STILLWATER, Okla. – While you are out hunting for the perfect gifts, beware of those who could be taking advantage of the season of giving by stalking your money.
- Assessing, deciding and managing storm-damaged trees
STILLWATER, Okla. – Certain trees can be a beautiful part of a homeowner’s landscape, but with snow, ice and heavy winds, these very same trees can become an eyesore and a safety hazard.