Division of Agricultural Sciences and Natural Resources
DASNR News ( View more... )
- Enrollment now open for OSU’s 2015 grape management course
STILLWATER, Okla. – If you have wanted to learn more about grape growing and production, now is your chance.
- ‘Premier canola event for 2015’ set for Enid
ENID, Okla. – Agricultural producers interested in learning how to maximize their canola production should register now to attend the Feb. 19 Canola College in Enid.
- Big fun with tiny chickens
STILLWATER, Okla. – What they lack in size they more than make up for in personality, friendliness and impressive color combinations. Imported from Malaysia in 2001, Seramas are a new breed of chicken in the United States and are rapidly gaining popularity.
- Hunting for white-tailed deer antlers during warm winter days
STILLWATER, Okla. – Do not be alarmed if you see a one-antlered white-tailed deer strolling around the Oklahoma landscape. While hunting season is over, the time to search for shed antlers is just getting started
- Letters to future generations key part of OSU Cooperative Extension time capsules
STILLWATER, Okla. – Members of the Oklahoma Cooperative Extension Service gathered on Oklahoma State University’s Stillwater campus recently to send a blast from the past to the organization’s future generations.