Division of Agricultural Sciences and Natural Resources
DASNR News ( View more... )
- New campaign can help prevent TV and furniture tip-over deaths and injuries
STILLWATER, Okla. – A trip to the emergency room for a child is something all parents try to avoid. However, one of the top hidden hazards in the home can quickly find parents making that dreaded trip.
- OSU releases new wheat variety in time for fall planting
STILLWATER, Okla. – In advance of the upcoming fall planting season, Oklahoma State University’s Division of Agricultural Sciences and Natural Resources announced the release of Bentley, its newest wheat variety.
- Cow-calf producers should register now to attend Sept. 17-18 beef symposium in Oklahoma City
OKLAHOMA CITY – Cattle producers operating intensive beef cow production systems can ensure they are aware of the latest animal care and management innovations by attending the Sept. 17-18 Dr. Kenneth and Caroline McDonald Eng Foundation Symposium in Oklahoma City.
- Cool equine managers help horses avoid heat stress
STILLWATER, Okla. – The historic hottest part of summer is fast approaching, underscoring the importance for horse managers to review basic strategies that will help their equines avoid heat stress.
- Value-added cattle program OQBN sets fall sales dates
STILLWATER, Okla. – Dates and locations have been set for the latest round of sales for Oklahoma Quality Beef Network certified cattle.