Division of Agricultural Sciences and Natural Resources
DASNR News ( View more... )
- New food safety option available through OSU food science degree
STILLWATER, Okla. – A new food safety degree option available through Oklahoma State University’s College of Agricultural Sciences and Natural Resources will provide widespread benefits, from students looking toward a viable career to the food industry and consumers.
- OSU student researcher says Cherokee traditions propel her to study disease prevention
STILLWATER, Okla. – Amber Suena Anderson’s full name means “golden beyond tomorrow,” and the Cherokee Nation citizen takes this meaning to heart.
- May Day Festival to kick of children’s programs at The Botanic Garden at OSU
STILLWATER, Okla. – The Botanic Garden at Oklahoma State University has long been known for offering educational programs for adults. However, there is something for the younger set as well.
- Woods County Extension Director and Educator Karen Armbruster honored for her service
STILLWATER, Okla. – For nearly 35 years, Karen Armbruster has served Woods County as a family and consumer sciences/4-H educator for the Oklahoma State University Cooperative Extension.
- 2015 Spring Garden Concert Series begins May 1
STILLWATER, Okla. – Music enthusiasts in the Stillwater area will be happy to hear the concerts at The Botanic Garden at Oklahoma State University will pick back up beginning May 1.