Division of Agricultural Sciences and Natural Resources
DASNR News ( View more... )
- Hunger and Horticulture conference slated July 30 at OSU
STILLWATER, Okla. – While some people may take the availability of food for granted, many others around the world are undernourished, including one in four Oklahoma children who endure food insecurity on a daily basis.
- Register now to attend July 28 Cattle Trails Wheat and Stocker Conference in Lawton
LAWTON, Okla. – Cattle producers looking to pick up the latest information about maximizing livestock and wheat resources under variable and sometimes volatile weather and market conditions should register now to attend the July 28 Cattle Trails Wheat and Stocker Conference in Lawton.
- OSU wheat researcher Brett Carver honored by the Wheat Quality Council
STILLWATER, Okla. – Brett Carver, Oklahoma State University wheat researcher, earned the 2015 Millers Award from the Wheat Quality Council.
- Using mushrooms to aid in the production of biofuels
STILLWATER, Okla. – The Biobased Products and Energy Center at Oklahoma State University relentlessly pursues the establishment of biorefineries in Oklahoma, with the hopes of reducing U.S. dependence on foreign oil.
- Here’s the dirt on container gardening
STILLWATER, Okla. – For some homeowners, the crowning jewel of their home is the expansive landscape and garden. Large flowerbeds filled with colorful perennials and annuals, bushes and shrubs lining the sidewalks or row upon row of vegetables are what many people envision.