Division of Agricultural Sciences and Natural Resources
Division News (View more)
- Antlers 4-H’er gives back to her community via blessing and book boxes
STILLWATER, Okla. – Although she is just 13 years old, Lauren Robertson is making a difference in her community, thanks to her involvement in 4-H and the need for a citizenship project.
- James is meeting the needs of her diverse clientele
STILLWATER, Okla. – In her nearly 24-year career with the Oklahoma Cooperative Extension Service, Arleen James has learned how to think quickly on her feet. This skill has come in handy on numerous occasions, although there is one that particularly stands out.
- Important national survey being sent to some Oklahoma stocker cattle producers
STILLWATER, Okla. – The stocker sector is the most diverse and least understood part of the U.S. cattle industry, but some Oklahoma stocker producers will soon have the opportunity to increase awareness about the importance of their role in the beef marketplace.
- Oklahoma Winter Canola Spring Field Tours set for April
STILLWATER, Okla. – Producers interested in maximizing canola crop productivity should plan now to attend one of 13 free and open-to-the-public Oklahoma Winter Canola Spring Field Tours taking place in April.
- Making your landscape unattractive to pests
STILLWATER, Okla. – Homeowners take pride in how their homes look. From curb appeal to interior design, the goal is to make their homes look as good as possible.
- March 7 wildfire impacts in Oklahoma exceed $16 million
BUFFALO, Okla. – The numbers have been crunched: the March 7 wildfires that ravaged parts of Beaver, Harper and Woodward counties had an economic impact exceeding $16 million.