Oklahoma Agricultural Experiment Station
Approximately 40 percent of the university's research efforts is undertaken as part of the statewide OAES system. OAES research expenditures account for more than $40 million annually.
DASNR Programs Worth Billions to Oklahoma
That is the finding of one of the world's largest and most prestigious independent consulting, research and development organizations. Read the executive summary.
Good News for Wheat and Corn Growers
Division research has resulted in technology that enables farmers to increase nitrogen-use efficiency in wheat by 20 percent and in corn by 10 percent.
The Oklahoma Agricultural Experiment Station: A Foundation of Service Built on Facts
- Field and Research Service Unit
- Key Oklahoma State University Agricultural Research Centers
- Southern Association of Agricultural Experiment Station Directors
- Oklahoma Agriculture Biotechnology
- OSU Regional Center for National Sun-Grant Initiative
Research is the foundation of the Division of Agricultural Sciences and Natural Resources’s education and outreach programs. Division scientists target problems faced by state residents, as well as high-priority issues and concerns identified by Oklahoma agencies and organizations.