Division of Agricultural Sciences and Natural Resources
DASNR News (View more)
- Whitacre, Wilson named 2015 OSU Whatley Award recipients
STILLWATER, Okla. – Oklahoma State University’s Brian Whitacre and Gail Wilson have been named the 2015 recipients of the James A. Whatley Award for Meritorious Service in Agricultural Sciences.
- Oklahoma State’s Ramanjulu Sunkar awarded agricultural sciences honor
STILLWATER, Okla. – Oklahoma State University’s Ramanjulu Sunkar has been named the 2015 recipient of the Sarkeys Distinguished Professor Award by the OSU Division of Agricultural Sciences and Natural Resources.
- Woodland Owners Association slated to meet Sept. 19
Grasslands and prairie are typically thought of when considering Oklahoma landscapes. However, woodland and forest owners’ minds will go in a different direction.
- App designed to help see progression through fire
STILLWATER, Okla. – Things change over time. A man’s hairline, his beltline and retirement fund are some examples of the process.
- Oklahoma Recycling Conference slated Oct. 20
STILLWATER, Okla. – Those interested in learning more about recycling can do so at the 2015 Oklahoma Recycling Conference. The conference is hosted by the Oklahoma Recycling Association and will take place Oct. 20 at the University of Oklahoma-Tulsa Schusterman Center.
- 2015 Fall Garden Concert Series begins Sept. 11
STILLWATER, Okla. – Stillwater area residents who enjoy great music and outdoor fun can enjoy both at The Botanic Garden at Oklahoma State University’s fall concert series.
- Select appropriately sized trees for your landscape
STILLWATER, Okla. – For those who live in urban and suburban areas, there may not be a lot of room to grow large shade trees. Home lots in some neighborhoods can be relatively small.