Division of Agricultural Sciences & Natural Resources
DASNR News ( View more... )
- Roger Gribble honored as ‘2014 Professional Master Agronomist’ by OSU
STILLWATER, Okla. – Roger Gribble of Garfield County has been named a 2014 Professional Master Agronomist Award recipient by Oklahoma State University’s Division of Agricultural Sciences and Natural Resources.
- OSU earns USDA grant aimed at boosting producers, ag businesses to the next level
STILLWATER, Okla. – Oklahoma State University researchers will be looking at ways to help small- and medium-sized producers and agriculture businesses take their enterprises to the next level thanks to a hefty U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) grant.
- OSU to host NIRA rodeo for upcoming season
STILLWATER, Okla. – It’s the ropes and reins, and the joy and the pain, and they call the thing a rodeo.
- Second workshop of two-part series scheduled in Red Rock
Those interested in taking advantage of crops that can be grown commercially, but do not require hundreds of acres, can register for the second of a two-part series sponsored by USDA’s Risk Management Agency and the Oklahoma Cooperative Extension Service.
- A low intensity, no-feed approach to water garden management
STILLWATER, Okla. – With proper planning and management, water gardens are relaxing and beautiful additions to any landscape.