Division of Agricultural Sciences and Natural Resources
DASNR News (View more)
- OSU researchers recognized for work in agricultural engineering
STILLWATER, Okla. – The American Society of Agricultural and Biological Engineers recently recognized a few Oklahoma State University faculty members for their work in the field.
- Agriculture technology leader honored by OSU
STILLWATER, Okla. – Technology grows and is harvested in the agriculture industry. There is no better proof of this than Matthew Waits and SST Software in Stillwater.
- Oklahoma senator recognized by Division of Agricultural Sciences and Natural Resources
STILLWATER, Okla. – His two degrees from Oklahoma State University and more than 30 years of service with the Oklahoma Cooperative Extension Service gave Sen. Ron Justice a great understanding of the importance of agriculture in the state.
- Strong roots in Oklahoma
STILLWATER, Okla. – With both parents having graduated from Oklahoma State University and farming wheat in Hennessey, Oklahoma, Helen Hodges has agriculture running through her veins.
- Dick and Malinda Berry Fischer celebrated by Oklahoma State
STILLWATER, Okla. – They were recognized individually, but anyone who knows them understands Dick and Malinda Berry Fischer are a team.
- Ferguson creating a legacy in OSU dairy
STILLWATER, Okla. – Larry and Kayleen Ferguson have a deep passion for making a difference in the world and they stay connected to their alma mater, Oklahoma State University.
- Byford helps OSU animal science down highway of success
STILLWATER, Okla. – Growing up on a purebred swine operation near Duncan, Oklahoma, Randy Byford was passionate about agriculture and seemed destined to serve in the industry.