Division of Agricultural Sciences and Natural Resources
DASNR News (View more)
- Kennamer honored as 2015 Distinguished Alumni
STILLWATER, Okla. – Oklahoma State University’s Division of Agricultural Sciences and Natural Resources recently held DASNR Honors Night to celebrate the accomplishments of some of its finest alumni and supporters.
- OSU’s first female animal science student honored with award
STILLWATER, Okla. – The Division of Agricultural Sciences and Natural Resources at Oklahoma State University recently celebrated the selection of its 2015 Distinguished Alumni at the first-ever DASNR Honors night.
- Westerman celebrated for 40 years worth of accomplishment
STILLWATER, Okla. – With a career spanning over 40 years in teaching, research and Extension for Oklahoma State University’s Division of Agricultural Sciences and Natural Resources, Robert Westerman was recently recognized as a DASNR 2015 Distinguished Alumni.
- Permethrin resistance behind so-called ‘super’ lice
STILLWATER, Okla. – Prevention may be the best cure when it comes to battling so-called super lice.
- Taking a look at fouling in bioethanol production
STILLWATER, Okla. – There are few things more frustrating than having to deal with faulty equipment. This is true for an office job, construction worker, teacher and even bioethanol producers.
- Prepare your home for cold winter months
STILLWATER, Okla. – Although Oklahoma is still enjoying the warm weather of early fall, it will not be long until Jack Frost makes an appearance.
- Register now to attend Oct. 30 Rural Economic Outlook Conference at OSU
STILLWATER, Okla. – Lowell Catlett, an internationally renowned futurist known for his knowledge of technologies and upbeat presentations, will be the featured speaker at the Rural Economic Outlook Conference taking place Oct. 30 on Oklahoma State University’s Stillwater campus.